BiorepeelCL3 is a biphasic medical grade chemical peel. It is combination of acids, vitamins and amino acids.
The ingredients include: tartaric acid, citric acid, lactobionic acid, salicylic acid, trichlobionicacid, gamma - aminobutyrric acid, arginine, proline, hydroxyproline, sodium ascorbate and riboflavin.
The BiorepeelCL3 skin peel is unique as it offers superficial and deep tissue rejuvenation with very minimal downtime. This chemical peel helps to smooth out thse fine lines and wrinkles, stimulate collagen production resulting in smoother and brighter looking skin.
Not only will this peel make your skin look fresh it will also improve the appearance of -
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin laxity
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Acne and acne scaring
- Blackheads and open pores
- Pigmentation and melasma
- Dull and dry skin
The BiorepeelCL3 can achieve good results due to -
- Antioxidant properties to right free radicals
- Exfoliating action to increase cell turnover
- Regularising sebum production to help reduce symptoms of acne
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
This treatment can be used all year round including the summer months. It can also be used on all Fitzpatrick skin types icluding 5 and 6.